Custodix, situated in Sint-Martens-Latem (near Gent), is a private limited company specialized in data protection solutions for eHealth.
Today Custodix is recognized as one of the most advanced and reliable Trusted Service Providers (TSPs) in the Healthcare sector.
Custodix is one of the driving forces behind the InSite platform. This innovative platform enables the trustworthy re-use of Electronic
Health Records (EHR) data for research and thus facilitates the collaboration between clinicians and researchers.
Optimal trial design, accurate site identification and more efficient patient recruitment bring innovative treatments to the patient faster and at lower cost.
To join strengthen our dynamic team and to build positive relationships with the hospital stakeholders during the connection process to our InSite network, we are now looking for a
Hospital Engagement Manager
In this role you’ll be the assigned first point of contact, ensuring that our customers remain satisfied with our services and that our relationships are strong and enduring.
To succeed in this role, you’re a team player and a problem-solver. You’ll need to communicate in several languages as well as multi-task. Knowledge about clinical research is an asset in this position.
- Responsible of the creation and the sustaining of a network of hospitals in your country which you will follow up from start to finish in the process of joining the InSite network.
- You will act proactively to guarantee a smooth connection and you will communicate professionally with these clients.
- You will have to give demo, site introduction and training to the hospital in your region.
- You will report regularly in progress meetings and you feedback your customer experience to improve the sales process as well as the InSite tooling.
- You will be responsible of building a strong relationship with each hospital connected to the network to make us their preferred partner.
- You hold a Master degree in the biomedical life science domain (Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, …) PhD in the (bio)medical field is a plus
- You have an affinity with the medical world and a high interest in extending your knowledge in this field
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the life science domain
- Ready to travel regularly (up to 30%)
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and customer services skills in English AND at least French or German or an Eastern European language
- Knowledge about clinical trial processes is a plus
- You are a team-player
- Ability to work with clients in person and via the phone
- Good time management and priority setting skills
- Affinity with IT systems and Knowledge of clinical terminologies such as LOINC, ATC, SNOMED, ICD-10, etc. is a plus
- Experience in sales is a plus
- A permanent position
- Innovative & international working environment
- Young, dynamic, small and ambitious teams
- Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries
- Work with sector leaders
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company
- A chance to contribute to improve healthcare
- A salary package in relation to your background and experience
If you would like to know more about the InSite platform
Submit your CV and motivation letter