Custodix, situated in Sint-Martens-Latem (near Gent), is a private limited company specialized in data protection solutions for eHealth.
Today Custodix is recognized as one of the most advanced and reliable Trusted Service Providers (TSPs) in the Healthcare sector.
Custodix is one of the driving forces behind the InSite platform. This innovative platform enables the trustworthy re-use of Electronic
Health Records (EHR) data for research and thus facilitates the collaboration between clinicians and researchers.
Optimal trial design, accurate site identification and more efficient patient recruitment bring innovative treatments to the patient faster and at lower cost.
To join strengthen our dynamic team and to build positive relationships with the hospital stakeholders during the connection process to our InSite network, we are now looking for a
Medical Data Analyst
In this role you’ll be the assigned clients’ first point of contact, ensuring that our customers remain satisfied with our services and that our relationships are strong and enduring.
To succeed in this role, you’re a team player and a problem-solver. You’ll need to communicate in several languages as well as multi-task. Knowledge about clinical research is an asset in this position.
As a medical data analyst, you will be part of a very dynamic, international and multidisciplinary team, which developed an innovative platform that enables the trustworthy re-use of
Electronic Health Records data to support hospitals, doctors and the pharmaceutical industry to conduct more efficient clinical trials.
You will transform medical questions such as clinical trial protocols into the InSite tool by making use of your medical knowledge (understanding of what is asked)
and standard medical terminologies such as ICD10 or LOINC coding (terminologies used by the tool) and analyze the outcome appropriately.
You will be responsible for a number of clients in hospitals as well as the pharmaceutical industry to support them in usage of the InSite tool by providing trainings and on-demand support.
Respecting confidentiality is in your blood. You will help testing new features and improvements of the tool, continue to build up the training material portfolio and feedback your customer experience
to improve the InSite tooling and sales process.
- You hold a Master degree in the biomedical life science domain (Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Biotechnology) PhD in the (bio)medical field is a plus
- You have an affinity with the medical world and a high interest in extending your knowledge in this field
- You have affinity for IT systems, analytics and data.
- You have at least two years of experience in the life science domain
- You are ready to do short trips abroad to support your customers
- You are a team-player
- Knowledge about clinical trial processes is a plus
- Ability to work with clients in person and via the phone
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer services skills in the English language, additional professional language skills other than Dutch are a plus.
- good time management and priority setting skills
- Knowledge of clinical terminologies such as LOINC, ATC, SNOMED, ICD-10, etc. is a plus
- A permanent position
- Innovative & international working environment
- Young, dynamic, small and ambitious teams
- Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries
- Work with sector leaders
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company
- A chance to contribute to improve healthcare
- A salary package in relation to your background and experience
If you would like to know more about the InSite platform
Submit your CV and motivation letter