Java Programmer (no job experience required)
Custodix is looking for Java programmers (M/F) to strengthen its expanding team based in Sint-Martens-Latem, near Ghent, Belgium.
You will be strengthening an existing team of programmers and will take a leading part in the development of clinical web applications.
On the longer term, you will be responsible for the whole software development life-cycle ranging from functional and technical analysis to architecture, design, implementation and testing.
Our guidance is software craftmanship. We apply the principles of clean code and clean architecture. Our software development methodology is Kanban.
You will be working in a very innovative, dynamic and international environment.
Minimum required knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of software development in Java that you can back up with at least 2 years of hands-on experience (jobs, graduation projects, group projects, own projects, contributions to open source projects...)
- Thorough knowledge of the core Spring framework.
- Knowledge of an ORM framework like Hibernate.
- Experience with programming SOAP or REST Web Services.
- Being able to work with source control management (SCM) tools like git.
The following knowledge and experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the SOLID OO principles.
- Experience with Spring technology like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Kanban.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and practices like unit testing, integration testing, component testing, ATDD/BDD, mocking, stubbing.
- Knowledge of micro service and cloud architectures and methodologies (e.g. 12-factor apps).
- Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery or DevOps.
- Knowledge of NoSQL systems like Neo4j or MongoDB.
You are invited to apply for this job by sending your CV to email@example.com.